If you want to get a list of all the content accessible to your organisation from vLex, go to the Librarian’s Center which you will find on the vLex website.
Downloading content by country
Go to the “vLex in CSV” section of the Librarian’s Center, and select a country from the list.
Choose a country to start the download of the CSV archive (comma separated values), which will include all available data for your chosen jurisdiction.
Downloading content by product
In the Librarian’s Center, go to the “vLex in CSV (by product)” section, and choose a product.
Once you have selected a product, click on “Download CSV” to begin the download of the CSV file (comma separated values), for all data within the selected product.
The download, for all collections, should contain the following information:
- Country of origin
- Type of content (i.e. books and magazines, case law, contracts etc.)
- Category of the document (books or journals)
- Translated title
- Journal it was published in
- ISSN/ISBN number
- Publication date
- Collection’s date range (range of coverage dates for each source)
- Number of documents from this collection included in the product
- Total number of documents from this collection (in general)
- Percentage of documents from that source included in the vLex product (if you choose to download content by product).