To use vLex you do not need to install any software, you only need a web-browser.
The browsers currently supported by vLex are: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari and Internet Explorer. vLex works on desktops, mobile phones and tablets. To have the optimal experience, we recommend using the latest versions of each browser.
The recommended browsers are Google Chrome and Safari.
Below you will find detailed information about compatible versions as well as direct links for downloading, and/or updating each version:
- Chrome version 19.0 or later: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Firefox version 11.0 or later: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/#
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer version 11.0 or later: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads
- Safari for Mac version 6.0 or later
- Safari Mobile for iPhone/iPad version 5.0 or later
This post is also available in: Español