1. What are search alerts by email?
vLex helps you to keep informed of all new legislation and case law, as well as other legal news, through our search alert feature.
Thanks to this feature, you will receive an email notifying you each time a document of interest is added to vLex. In addition, this options allow you to customize your alerts so that they are adjusted to your specific needs.
These alerts can be created for any vLex search, even the most complex.
2. How do I create an alert?
You can create an alert in three different ways:
2.1. Within the search results using the bell icon.
A message at the top of the screen will appear, informing you that the alert has been properly created.
2.2. From the advanced search, by clicking on the “Save as an alert” button at the bottom right corner of the page.
2.3. From the “Manage your alerts” section. You can find this section using the top right-hand drop-down menu.
The “New alert” option allows you to create personalized alerts.
3. How do I manage my e-mail alerts?
All existing alerts are shown in the “Manage your alerts” section, which is in the top right drop-down menu.
You can also edit your alerts:
- Choose the frequency of your alerts: daily, daily from Monday to Friday, weekly, or monthly.
- Choose whether alerts will always be sent, or will be sent only when there are results.
- Add a description.
- Cancel alerts that you no longer wish to receive.
This post is also available in: Español