1. Platform language
vLex allows you to select the language in which you want the platform to be shown.
Once logged in to your account, select “Manage your account” from the options on the right-hand side of the screen.
Select the “Select language” option and choose the language that you would like the vLex platform to appear in.
Currently, the vLex platform is available in the following languages: Spanish, English, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Catalan.
2. Translation Preference
- Click on “Settings” in the upper right menu
2. In “Settings” you can customize your interface:
- Choose the platform language
- Choose your preferred language to have documents translated into (e.g. English)
- Choose whether or not you want the system to display the parallel translation in two columns by default.
- Choose if you want proactive translation, which automatically translates document titles and content into your preferred language.
- And finally, you can choose the languages that you do not want translated automatically. This option is useful if you understand a language and do not want to translate documents in that language.
This post is also available in: Español